Please help

shwetashweta
posté: Il y a 1372 jours
Please help
I use dolphin browser to make blingees.
Whenever I try to login from dolphin browser, recaptcha appears and it frequently crashes the browser. Also, it asks again and again to solve it, although it is correctly solved. 
I have no other option to make blingee from other browser, except dolphin.
There is no solution of the crashing problem of dolphin browser.
Because of it, I am unable to login and create blingee for about 9 days.
Please remove the option of recaptcha while logging in. 
My account is about 8 years old. I don't want to lose it because of inability to login...
skyessence82
posté: Il y a 1371 jours
hello go into your actual browser and check your password use  for blingee and show it , and install another browser ( chrome , firefox ) and login into new browser with your password

ciao se non ricordi l'accesso cerca nel tuo browser nelle impostazioni dovrebbe mostrarti la password che usi per fare il login con il tuo account di blingee, una volta mostrata la password , installa un altro browser per accedere in blingee ( chrome è il più veloce ) ed effettua l'accesso dal nuovo browser , il captcha è più facile per chrome e non ci sono crash 

spero di essere stata utile
shwetashweta
If I use another browser, I won't be able to make blingee. Because now Adobe flash player doesn't support it. I have already logged in from uc browser, from where I am commenting here. But to make blingee, I have to use dolphin having in built flash player, from where I am unable to login because of recaptcha
skyessence82
io uso chrome e per il flash bisogna abilitarlo in alto a sinistra dove c'è il lucchetto e dice flash tu clicchi dentro e metti "consenti" e puoi creare, ovviamente io uso il computer 
shwetashweta
posté: Il y a 1367 jours
Yes, I tried chrome browser too, but still unable to login because of recaptcha.
I had logged in from uc browser earlier, since then the account is open in only that browser, but can't make blingee, because I don't have computer/ laptop and Adobe has already stopped supporting android phones. That's why I used dolphin browser.
But because of recaptcha, I am unable to login from any browser.
It doesn't clear recaptcha, even after correctly solving again and again

I request blingee team to remove recaptcha verification while logging in.

En vedette

film adorer

Créé par: feecloche...

Place ton Blingee ici!