Which Character iz more like u?

resse333
posté: Il y a 5578 jours
I think kagome iz more like me because i stay energetic at most timez but i have my moments where i can be confused,or mad.i also somtimz attract those kina guyz who r jus so hard headed lol.
caroBFFjenny101
posté: Il y a 5563 jours
i think i am like kagomay be cause i secretly like inuyasha and i am not so good at math and i all ways stay on my feet and i am funny lol
yuna411
posté: Il y a 5508 jours
im more like shippo hes cute im cute hes sensitive im sensitive u get the drill
yuna411
posté: Il y a 5496 jours
and....
yuna411
posté: Il y a 5496 jours
a little like kagomi she love inuyasha!!!
Konata15
posté: Il y a 5489 jours
I'm not too sure. I'm like Kagome in the way that we have our dumb moments and akward moments and things like that. But then I'm also like Kikyo. Hard to explain exactly how, but we are very much alike.
BigFlyer
posté: Il y a 5457 jours
Well, I don't know, but my friends say I'm quite courageous, funny and good fighter, just like Sango...I think that I'm quite headstrong like Inuyasha too! >.<
JasminDragon92
posté: Il y a 5428 jours
i think im most like rin :) she fallows her heart and is a loyal friend. and also, she have some moments when she acts just like the child she is XDD but she can be grown up when she wants :P but im a bit like kikyo to.. she has hard to trust ppl and let them to close but of course she has a soft side too, lol XDD
kagomy
posté: Il y a 4526 jours
I am just like kagomy! i am most the time angry and funny!ok i am a 1/2 from inuyasha too!ammm i like to eat ramen and i like to bit shipo on his head!hahaha

En vedette

schrebercat 26.01.2023

Créé par: loveblink...

Place ton Blingee ici!