Here is the work around for BAD moderators.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
mystique1155
posté: Il y a 3220 jours
And yah, I'm naming two that I know of because someone needs to tell them about themselves, Ms.Yami_Yugi, proof is in the moderator stats and her false alerts which equal over 12k and the last time that chart was updated was over 2 years ago, who knows what her actual count is. And then we have the lovely Hailey June, aka Hannah July, who thinks she is God around here. The proof is her posts on the forums in this group. If they, the moderators, have the right to abuse moderator powers then everyone has the right to know who they, the moderators, who have been moderating and disapproving of their blingees are which, according to BLINGEE standards should NOT be disapproved because THEY themselves, those moderators, find them offensive and are taking vigilante actions into their own hands. So here is the work around when you find your blingee has been disapproved. You can tell which ones are disapproved by 1. they never get ranked in a competition and 2. you put them in a challenge or spotlight and they constantly say awaiting moderation. That means they got slammed in the disapproved queue by egotistical and rule breaking moderators who feel everyone should follow their rules and NOT Blingee's rules. So, here is what you do, download your disapproved blingee and bring them up in an image editor such as Gimp or Photoshop, click on image then click merge all layers. That prevents you from doing all the work over again on a blingee that SHOULD have been approved... come back into blingee and click Make a blingee now! Upload your blingee and add any animation stamps you had, click save then moderate the blingee yourself! That way they have NO CONTROL over your beautiful and hard work! YOU DO. And so it is NOT in their hands to decide if it's right or wrong because we all KNOW what their outcome is... if it shows SKIN it's not acceptable. GROW UP LADIES.
RedHeadsRule
Here! Here! (...or is it "Hear! Hear!"? lol I have no idea-if you are a grammar/spelling nazi, you will have to get over that, too! Hahaha!)
The ONLY thing I have to add to Kelly's comment is that some of you may not be aware of what an "Image Editor" is. That is a program like Photoshop or GIMP. If you don't have a program like that on your computer, you can download GIMP for free. Here is the link: http://www.gimp.org/

If anyone is stuck on how to open an image and merge the layers, I am CERTAIN that Kelly (Mystique1155) can help you if you post your question here! She is an EXCELLENT teacher!
mystique1155
Lmao! I am a spelling Nazi, my grammar is about equivalent to an 8th grader, though! LOL LOL I just added gimp/photoshop while you were posting this... tehehe! I think I spend 3 minutes typing my stuff then 5 hours editing them! LOL
mystique1155
and I'm posting to this again just to keep it up on the top of the forum queue so everyone can see it!
tgrams_shebes
Thank you Gloria and Kelly for your informative posts. Maybe you will help our fellow moderators grow up. :)
Blackcat41
Oops, nevermind! I found the answers to my own questions!
TracyMcGibbon
I don't believe that Haileyjune and Hannahjuly are the same person. Hannah is a teenager who I heard is autistic. Hailey is an adult as far as I know. Also fyi i believe MsYamiYugi has down syndrome and that is why she is not good at moderating.
mystique1155
Maybe Hailey and Hannah are not the same. I've been wrong many times before :D. I have no shame in admitting when I'm wrong. :) :) But Hailey June has a really similar naming pattern to Hannah July and things like that are major clues as to WHODUNNIT, though it could be purely coincidental. However, there usually is a low percentage rate as to two individuals choosing the same pattern in such close proximity as the small and dwindling Blingee Community. And I never paid attention to Hannah to name other similarities personality-wise because she was an attention monger, in my not so important and rash opinion. Oh, now there's an obvious similarity between the two. Well anyway back on topic, she said some things that makes you wonder at her age... And I've seen Yami and she definitely is not missing that particular gene. Though there is something quite obviously amiss. Still, and as cold as this may sound, that doesn't mean they should be allowed to continue wreaking havoc, without supervision, for the harm caused to others, even if it is done in innocence. I can empathize, but it's not fair to people who never get to enter a comp because someone slammed their work in a disapproved queue, unjustly so, and there is nobody taking care of the moderators who are running wild and crazy or not able to judge properly due to certain issues. I'm just sayin. Not at all against anyone from being somewhere they love to be but there are certain things that make people fall short or render them incapable of having responsible positions that involve having control over other people's 'lives' and blingee lives in this case lol. Bet we lose another wonderful stamp maker, like so many have gone before her, because we all see her down here in this group wondering why her beautiful blingees are not being approved. And there is nobody but other insignificant users, myself included, answering her. And though, I can name only ONE person who seems to have any kind of weight around here, it's not enough because nothing has been or is being done about the current ongoing MESS. So this situation is not important enough for even her pull to remedy. I see her agreeing with the fact something needs to be done but we see no changes, ever. And we sit here and watch the livelihood of blingee dying more and more with each passing day because nothing gets done about it and these people continue to run amok, causing major harm to others and the very core of Blingee itself.
TracyMcGibbon
posté: Il y a 3219 jours
I agree with you. They should not be moderators. Guardian06 I believe is the manager of this group and has some contact with the BT. She can contact them on our behalf but it is no guarantee that they will do anything about the situation. All we can do is try! 
RedHeadsRule
Tracy, your information makes a lot of sense to me because I've been wondering for years how their posts and blingees seem so child-like in form and content and they never seem to grow beyond that, as "normal" people do. I don't say that to be derogatory. Most of you know that I have an autistic son. But even he understands there are just certain things he is not capable of doing, and for these girls, I think moderating is at the top of that list! If there mind hasn't grown beyond that of a young child, then maybe they shouldn't be on the site at all. (I'm not saying we should do anything about it! Just speaking hypothetically here) Anyway, another thing we haven't addressed that just sent shivers up my spine when I read it was in her "Oath", Hailey (or was it Hannah? Now I'm confused...) went on and on about how it is our "duty" as moderators to mediate issues between other members! That has NEVER been our "duty"!! Of course us LONG TIME MATURE MEMBERS can do some good from time to time by kindly and gently guiding some of the newbies in the ways of Blingee-Land. But that is not a duty, responsibility OR POWER of a moderator! Can you imagine ANY of them coming to one of us, if we had an issue with each other, and trying to mediate it???
mystique1155
Lol, Glo and as I'm sitting here seeing us all congregated around the big round table trying to mediate the insanity and chaos between other users and ourselves and honestly, in all my vainglory, thinking to myself, I SHOULD BE THE JUDGE ... I AM THE MOST FAIR AND JUST!  And the only thing that answers is my mother's sweet voice screeching loudly in my ears.... LIFE IS NOT FAIR OR JUST!!! That shattered my grandiose, self-indulgent illusion! *cringe* And I bet each one of us had that same or similar imagery, if only for a fleeting moment! :D And if not, you missed all the fun that went on inside a wonderful imagination for just a single moment of sheer bliss and comedy. But all fun aside, the only responsibility of the moderator is to make the admins job easier for weeding through the queues of approved and disapproved blingees, nothing more. There once was a time you couldn't get through the queue on here. There were literally thousands of blingees/stamps being created. I could sit here for several hours and never put a dent into it and each time I'd submit I could see others stats updating too, so I know I was not alone in that moment of moderating. Now there's hardly ever anything to moderate sitting in the queue. It's a barren wasteland, if you ask me. And you want to know why? See above rant about moderators trying to control something they have no business controlling. They should be following BT rules, not their own and since nobody ever puts them in their place ... well, we've heard this song and dance already. I won't go there again. 
RedHeadsRule
LOL, Kelly! Where the heck is that "Like" button! I keep looking for it, but just can't find it! Hahaha! 
haileyjune8
posté: Il y a 3211 jours
TracyMcGibbon
posté: Il y a 3207 jours
MissYamiYugi is still moderating. I found out she does have down syndrome and she should not be moderating at all! She has over a thousand false alerts. I believe she is the one rejecting most of the stamps and blingees that are wrongly being rejected!
mystique1155
posté: Il y a 3207 jours
Ugh, I  agree Tracy. She has over 12,000 over all and that was from 2 years ago. I can imagine ... errr CAN'T imagine what it is now.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

En vedette

Merry Christmas

Créé par: beba_zo

Place ton Blingee ici!