Sunsetting Blingee [Thread Closed: Blingee Lives On!]

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 34
FrozenNight
posté: Il y a 3172 days
Ich finde das echt sehr schade.
Für mich war das die einzige Seite wo ich meine
Kreativität zum ausdruck bringen konnte, und bei der ich auch sehr viel Zeit verbracht habe. Ich habe auch in der Zeit wo ich immer hier Online war, soviele gute Freunde auf dieser Seite gefunden. Und ich möchte die nicht zu verlieren.
☆_____________________________________☆ 

I think that's really a pity.
For me it was the only site where I mean
Could bring creativity to express, and when I also spent a lot of time. I have also in the time where I was always online here, many good friends found on this page. And I want the not too loose.
Deleted_avatar
I must admit, this news is a real shock. I discovered this site 2 years ago, in a very dark and painful period for me. My mother died two years ago, I came close me in myself and somehow I was trying to stay away from the pain of loss, but without success. Trying (learning) to create blingee was a real relief for me. I am really sad that I will not be able to do it again from now on. I want this opportunity to thank everyone. You have saved me from despair and darkness in which I was surrounded. I implore you very, very much, do not close this wonderful site. I thank you once again with all my heart. You have helped me more than you can imagine.
TracyMcGibbon
Raise money to keep blingee going. Go to GoFundMe and start an account to raise money.
People will donate money to you hopefully. http://www.gofundme.com
martian_cat
I hope that there is a way for this site to remain on-line.

thank you for all you do,
Chris
Beℓℓatrix
I've loved blingee before understanding how a computer works; I've had three accounts, loads of friends and fun. Can't believe this is going to end. There's really no hope? No other site can express all this creativity at once. 
Twinklepig
I've enjoyed Blingee so much, I love making gifs
and the program is so much fun to use, plus I've made so many wonderful friends.  Please just charge a monthly fee for using Blingee, then those who are really serious about making gifs will support it !
mystique1155
I hate to see this wonderful site go. I think what everyone is missing is what they are saying .... or not saying... It's not just about money, BT stated maintenance and complexity to continue running this site. This site is coded in Flash and Flash is going obsolete. They do not have the time to learn and make a changeover to HTML 5. Browsers still support Flash but the overall code for this site will be hard to maintain with the changes coming up and to edit the code in what's already been done would be a nightmare and take a lot more work, time, effort, etc. It'd either have to be redone to the newer standards and way too much of all of the above to change the code. What would have to be done is not worth the time, effort, and cost to convert or make a new website because it takes time to learn new HTML, plus the json/jquery/java script and whatever else code that goes along with it in order to make it all work together to perform as this website does. 

Thank you so much for bringing so much joy to so many people and allowing people to learn, express, and reach their out limits with creativity. I know you made me feel artistic when I cannot even draw a darn peanut! :D I've really enjoyed this site and the friends I've made on here. Good luck in your future endeavors. And if you ever do make another site like blingee email us all and let us know where to go! You'd have a bunch of followers!

If by some strange miracle, you have any change of heart and decide to keep this site running, I'd help in whatever way I could. 

Good luck and good bye to all the wonderful people I've met, friends I've made, and enemies too! You've all been an important part of my blingee experience and I'll miss you all. Lots of love always and best wishes!
Blackcat41
This news is devastating! No words exist to convey what a colossal disappointment closing Blingee will be! Couldn't it be saved by requiring users to pay a membership fee? It seems, as though, that would negate some of the varying issues and problems, as well as, bring in enough money to remain open, possibly even profit! This site means everything to me! I would pay to keep it going, without hesitation! Even my psychiatrist believes that this is a phenomenal creative outlet! He has encouraged my use, to assuage some of my own depression, etc.! 
If this really is the end, however, I would like to say that it has been a privilege to belong here, even though my time has been considerably shorter than others! I think many of us will be lost without this place, without the friends we made, and without the endless creative possibilities! Thank you to everyone who has made me feel special, and not alone, here on this spectacular site!!
mystique1155
For anyone who wants to stay in touch, my facebook is https://www.facebook.com/kelly.grant.39142 .... just let me know who you are! :D Perhaps if we can't find something now, we will be able to in the future.
alison899
But can we stop this???? I just can't believe that this wonderful place of creativity will be closed...

it's horrible ...o you have to shut the site? Is this a final decision?
annabella100
NOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE BLINGEE:(((((((((((( I LOVE BLINGEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wizzard52
Dear Blingee Team, I am appalled that you want to close this page. I have found here so many friends.  It has always lovely, unfold my creativity. Here I can do it. Please don´t close this page. I am also willing to pay a certain money per year. (5-10 € ) are intended to come many Blingee fans who are of the same opinion as me. A day without Blingee and without my friends to me is a day wasted. Wish you good time with nice greetings
P1949
Très peinée d'apprendre cette nouvelle c'était ma façon à moi de me sortir de la déprime, ici j'ai des connaissances, il faut aussi penser aux personnes malades ou handicapées qui viennent sur ce merveilleux site, mobilisons nous pour que blingee ne meure pas !!
Бинги
What is "it's time for Blingee to ride off into the sunset". Terrible news! The site has existed for plenty of years, will be there for another 9 or 10 years, maybe more. Than the website is not pleased? I registered recently. But has already managed to create many beautiful Blingee and meet interesting people to me, I had friends. And now I find out that the site is closed. And now I will create Blingee? Leave the site, do not close it!
alwayswellsaid
I would pay a monthly subscription for a Blingee membership. I usually contribute anyway with challenges or the spotlight. Could you start any special rules that would improve the problem?
I would pay for it, as I love Blingee as a Hobby. Seems changes could increase users too if they knew about Blingee.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 34

En vedette

* die hungrigen Wölfe *

Créé par: loveblink...

Place ton Blingee ici!