Joycieoh
posté: Il y a 3175 jours
I definitely  would pay 
TracyMcGibbon
Yes!
Glynis1
I would definately pay to stay with blingee.
mitzi26
 I Would Pay A Fee With Pleasure!! 
ment88
I would pay as long as it is reasonable.. I do not want Blingee to die!!!
RedHeadsRule
Of course I would pay, however, I think the issue of Blingee closing is a little bit MORE than just financial. They just had their second child, Bachir is busy with developing games and stuff for Facebook and I'm assuming Satoko has her hands full with the children (and Ruta)! Sadly, I really don't believe Blingee can be saved.

*For those of you who don't know, Bachire and Satoko are/were the Blingee Team. (Along with Ruta, of course!)
Hairart
Yes we would be prepared to pay a reasonable fee but sounds like as usual they think they've gotta better deal elsewhere and maybe sum excuses are involved? Games for FB man theyve got enuff rubbish on there. Maybe blingee needs re designing? GT = Graphic Themes Art charts sorta thing instead with Media player page layouts? A bran new Graphic making site linked to youtube with more font effects etc but maybe they think Artist will get too good & put them out of biz or sumthing? Their very sneaky in this business too? If a cars been running ok sumtimes they just think they can upgrade on it? So money goes into sumthing else?? 
Blackcat41
If money, alone, would save Blingee, then absolutely YES! I'm on deviantart.com, is anyone else?
alwayswellsaid
YES
soave
yes
mystique1155
:D You know I would pay. You think I spent money on credits to show off in the spotlight and create challenges and to have long and lengthy private conversations with my dearest friends? Well, okay, maybe just a little but it was my little contribution and way to thank BT as often as I could and to give a little back to them for what they have given to me and if the only way I could do that was financially, that's what I did and would continue to do. But I'm thinking there's more to it than just that. SWEAR I will not re-iterate on what Glo said but I agree with her point. The facts are what the facts are. 
nurgis
posté: Il y a 3174 jours
Yes , I will pay.
tgrams_shebes
posté: Il y a 3174 jours
absolutely yes!
birdtoes
posté: Il y a 3173 jours
Oh, yes, definitely, I would pay. I don't know what I'll do without my dear Blingee.com! So many times over the years I've felt depressed and hopeless, and what would I do? Turn to the creativity and serenity of making a Blingee. The colors, shapes, glitters and sentiments calmed me and made me feel hopeful and happy. I sure would pay to keep this site going.
1 | 2 |

En vedette

Ho Ho Ho

Créé par: beba_zo

Place ton Blingee ici!