Is it just me?

1 | 2 |
lealive
posté: Il y a 1116 jours
Greetings :)

Is it just me ? Is anyone else coming here every day to see if Blingee is still here?  :) 
LeafAprilGreen
I am too. I know I can't make Blingees on here but I still like coming onto Blingee. :)
Vykie4XENAresLove4ev
Hii Darlings! I come too <3
Бинги
posté: Il y a 1115 jours
And I come here sometimes. Hope never leaves me. All of a sudden...
Klaudia_1998_
Me toooo! I'm here everyday with hope we will able to make blingees still. However it's possible but it's a risk
ZaharaBlue
I come here every day. Praying and Hoping the site continues and we can make bingees!
asildefou
posté: Il y a 1114 jours
I come here too everyday!
lealive
posté: Il y a 1114 jours
Hi Blingee friends :)
okay ,so it's not just me LOL I come here everyday!  I can't help it ! We all miss this place and the joy of making blingees . 
Old habits are hard to break :)

guardian06
posté: Il y a 1113 jours
Nope, it's not just you.  I make frequent stops here as well 
Animefee1976
posté: Il y a 1109 jours
I come by sometimes too! I miss Blingee 
criss1946
posté: Il y a 1099 jours
I go to Blingee every day, morning, afternoon and night, and I leave sad because the page has not been fixed yet, I try to make blingee and it is not possible to do it, I have sadness in my heart !!! for lack of the Adoble Flash Player! !! I ask myself, there is no program that replaces Adoble Flash Payer ????? I feel at home when I enter Blingee !!! a lot of sadness !!!!! 
JulieBaka
posté: Il y a 1094 jours
Me too. I keep popping in to see if there are any updates. Debated whether or not to force myself to learn coding just to offer to fix everything myself lol.
mitzi26
posté: Il y a 1093 jours
Me too! 
         Miss my Blingee!  :0(
RedHeadsRule
posté: Il y a 1086 jours
I feel the same! But there was a part of me that had become nostalgic over the past several years anyway.  Participation had been dwindling for years and when I would come I would often remember the days when the community was so much fuller...and tighter. I just miss it all. :*(
lealive
posté: Il y a 1085 jours
Hey Glo!!! :)  :)
We all miss Blingee  
1 | 2 |

En vedette

Ostern  2024

Créé par: loveblink...

Place ton Blingee ici!