Important Information: Pale Moon & Flash Player

1 | 2 | 3 |
guardian06
posté: Il y a 832 jours
First of all, the Pale Moon browser, in its own right, is a well designed browser.  However, it is designed with very outdated codes.
As for the Flash Player —— In order to make Blingees, you can not allow updates.  So basically, this is one of those, enter at your own risk type of scenarios.  

If you have an old computer or laptop that you don’t care about, and you don’t use it for shopping or paying bills online, then you really have nothing to lose.  Just make sure you don’t have any other devices connected to the same WiFi, when you are making Blingees.

I have been researching for the best and SAFEST alternatives for the Flash Player.

• Ruffle - Does not support ActionScript 3
• Supernova Player - McAfee and Norton, flag Supernova as a trojan.  Also, if you have antivirus or malware detection software enabled, Supernova will not work.
• Lightspark- Does not support ActionScript 3*  (*that’s what happened when I tried Lightspark on September 7, 2021).

This was all done on a Windows 10 laptop.  

There are several other alternatives I am looking into but I am not willing to risk my new laptop.  Howbeit I do have an older laptop that I’m willing to experiment on.  Once I clear out my other laptop of all personal information, and start experimenting, I will post my findings in this thread.
Klaudia_1998_
posté: Il y a 832 jours
Tbh too pity that we can't make blingees without any flash players and alternatives. Not everyone has new laptop, I have my old, I cannot buy new now. Well, It's one year since I don't making blingees, I miss it so much. I wonder there will chance to making without this all? For some people can be risk, for some not. I hope you'll find good and not risking solution.
JulieBaka
posté: Il y a 830 jours
Yep. Pale Moon definitely needs to be used at your own risk. I use it and have no issues so far, but I don't use the browser for anything other than Blingee. Until the Flash emulators update to support ActionScript 3, there's no real way to make Blingees without some kind of possible risk.
gnomeball.midi
posté: Il y a 822 jours
as nice as being able to make blingees again would be, it still doesn't solve the problem of the site search being busted. alternative site just hasn't done it for me but I haven't wanted to try using the Pale Moon method either. I hold onto some small hope blingee could make a comeback as long as the site is around but my doubts become more and more as time passes.
Klaudia_1998_
posté: Il y a 820 jours
Now I started wondering, what this alternative site pic *** has something what making is possible. Does anybody know there's html5 or another way? Because on the other site working without flash, and now I wonder why here can't be without flash, maybe there is some way?
angelll2
posté: Il y a 819 jours
Klaudia_1.I wonder the same thing.all the other sites i go too, works fine without flash. I also wonder why blingee doe not work with out flash to make blingee's And why doe most everything else work on blingee except making blingees If flash was the problem, why doe the animation Work in the other blingee's we all made years ago?It takes flash or something to run them! just Wondering why.
Klaudia_1998_
posté: Il y a 819 jours
Yes... other site works without flash. I wonder does owners of Blingee are still here looking for forum. Idk we can contact with them, maybe they don't know about this fact that on other site it works without flash? 
angelll2
posté: Il y a 818 jours
I think Blingee already know How they can get the 
Blingee maker to work.I have a theory about why blingee not fixing  the blingee maker or dealing with the flash problem.They are going to close Blingee.And waiting for all of us to just quit Blingee..But just a hypothesis on my part..A Theory. But i am probably wrong.
Klaudia_1998_
posté: Il y a 817 jours
Why they don't try? They made this site, they put all love in this site and they just wants close? I know it's your theory but I don't want this would be a truth... If I would have such a site and there was a problem then I would try to fix it, I hope they wants too.. I miss making blingees so much... 
angelll2
posté: Il y a 816 jours
Yes i hope they would fix it too.I miss making Blingees.But i really do not think they will ever fix Blingee Maker,So we all can make Blingees Once again.Maybe It is too costly for them to keep the site running.Or maybe there just tired of running the site. What ever the reason Blingee has for not updating the site.I guess they have a good reason for it..Not for us,But maybe for them.
Klaudia_1998_
posté: Il y a 815 jours
I think they should tell us what's going on finally. There's not such a site like Blingee, people can back if it will still working, I hope... Many people stopped making because of many reasons but the most reason because of Blingee Maker.. 
angelll2
posté: Il y a 814 jours
Yes your right. if Blingee would fix the Blingee Maker.I think a lot of people would come back.I am so tired of using my old Blingees to post in the competitions I love to be able to make new Blingees. But with out the help of the Blingee Team. I think that an Impossible Dream for most of us.But One can always Hope.. 
lealive
posté: Il y a 813 jours
Hi :)
Thank you so much for updating us on your research. I really appreciate your time and effort :)
Hugs
I wish you a happy and safe new week:)

Klaudia_1998_
posté: Il y a 813 jours
Too pity I don't know someone who knows how to make it run again... maybe then everything would be alright... we have to only wait, because what can we do? 
angelll2
posté: Il y a 812 jours
Yes you are right, We will just have to wait and see. And i hope the Blingee team Know how much we all love making blingees. It give us all something special. In the world we are living in today. Oh well maybe Blingee Team will upgrade the Blingee maker. So we can all make Blingees once again.One can only hope so..
1 | 2 | 3 |

En vedette

Valentinstag am 14.02.2023

Créé par: wilfried1947

Place ton Blingee ici!