"CLOSED" - ENTERIES FOR THE MAY 15TH CHALLENGE

1 | 2 |
DADALUS4
posté: Il y a 4753 jours
Remember to also translate your story into English so everyone can enjoy it ....

Denken Sie daran, Ihre Geschichte auch ins Englische übersetzen, so dass jeder es genießen kann....

Recuerde también traducir su historia en inglés para que todo el mundo pueda disfrutar....

Не забудьте также перевести ваш рассказ на английский язык, чтобы все могли наслаждаться его....
DADALUS4
ONLY POST ENTERIES FOR CHALLENGE HERE:
anuschkatim
MY ENTRY!GOOD LUCK FOR ALL!KISSES!YOUR ANJA!

http://bln.gs/b/21f1s0

♥✿ .。.:*:。IM LAND DER MUSCHEL FEE IST EIN AUFSTAND AUSGEBROCHEN!MIT ALLER MACHT VERSUCHT DER PRINZ SAMUEL DIE FEEN ZU BESCHÜTZEN!DER STARKE KRIEGER EMANUEL HILFT IHM MIT ALLER MACHT!AM ENDE SIEGT DIE HOFFNUNG UND DER GLAUBE!SIE ALLE LEBEN WIEDER GLÜCKLICH UND ZUFRIEDEN IM MUSCHEL LAND!♥✿ .。.:*:。IN THE COUNTRY OF THE SHELL FEE A REBELLION BROKE OUT! WITH ALL POWER THE PRINCE SAMUEL TRIES THE FEEN TO PROTECTING!THE STRONG WARRIOR EMANUEL HELPS IT WITH ALL POWER! AT THE END HOPE AND THE FAITH TRIUMPH! IT ALL LIVES AGAIN HAPPY AND CONTENT IN SHELL THE COUNTRY!♥✿ .。.:*:。
afsolka
posté: Il y a 4752 jours
 Blingee : http://bln.gs/b/21g9pn

Adventure :
Oh, Egypt! Tears of the soul. In the scorched, yellow desert. you thawed in haze of times, And to cry me to this day. Your secret language is forgotten. Your knowledge keep pyramids. From nowhere you arose up suddenly, In this world of evil and offense. you needed sultry sand, Silense, infinite of the desert. Where from sky flowed rays stream. Where effulgent God looked on you, And at night - by a distant, silent candle Star of sorrow from skies of luminary.
meandham
posté: Il y a 4752 jours
http://bln.gs/b/21gk0u

Jack, husband of Sue is a pirat, he is away, will search gold for his nice wife, Sue  waiting of him always and much, she do´t see other guys, she do thinking of Jack only, and than after many mouths, she can see that pirat ship from Jack, the flagg...and Sue is happy, he come back and he bring gold to her on the beach, he bring to her a great bag and he go back always to ship, Sue think, what should that? will he bring still more gold to me? but than what she must see, he come not alone, a other womens is on his beside...he had found not only gold, he had now a other women too still...Sue think, that can not be, he bring to me gold and i should give him his freedom? never never never...he will have back his heart for gold, but what he do think real? will he have not more Sue? She think, i must talk with him today evening, and alone...when he will have the other women more as me, than he sould go with her and his gold and me let alone, than i will have nothing more from him, much luck Sue... 

m00nPrincess
posté: Il y a 4751 jours
Princess Beset had longed to be Queen of Egypt. She resented the fact that her father has passed the throne to his son Seti. Pharaoh Seti was growing into a knowledgeable man, full of wisdom and power. He had discovered a secret gateway within the Great Pyramid. The gateway was a portal to other worlds. He would frequently visit these worlds and come back with new ideas and inventions. Beset became suspicious of her brother’s sudden wealth of wisdom and knowledge. One night she followed him to the Great Pyramid. She hid behind an ancient statue so he wouldn’t see her. She watched Seti place his hand on a loose stone on the wall. A brilliant blue light materialised right in front of him. Two beings stepped out of the light, visitors from another world, their heads seemingly too big for their stick like bodies. The visitors grabbed Seti’s hands and took him into the light until he disappeared. Beset saw her chance to be rid of her brother for good. She ran to the wall and placed her hand on the loose stone. The blue light quickly vanished. Now at long last she is Queen but little does she know that her brother was made King in the new world.

http://bln.gs/b/21ejmi

gl to everyone!:)
luvlybear
posté: Il y a 4751 jours
My entry:
http://blingee.com/blingee/view/123405840-ADVENTURERS-STAMP-CHALLENGE-ENTRY

Goddess of the Earth is very angry with humans because we are destroying our planet. She decides to leave the Earth and goes to a distant galaxy. Without her, life on Earth is impossible. So to bring her back, humans send a spaceship searching for her. The spaceship finds her in a distant fantasy world with dragons, fairies and other maical creatures. The humans request her to come back and promise her not to destroy Nature. She decides to give humans another chance and comes back to Earth! A message to all my friends: PLEASE SAVE OUR PLANET! This is our only home.... 

GOOD LUCK TO MY FELLOW ADVENTURERS!
DADALUS4
posté: Il y a 4750 jours
http://bln.gs/b/21hi23

The Galactic World of Nerderu had been at peace for centuries until the NOTHING-NESS arrived. At first no one noticed the stars being swallowed up and the cosmos becoming a dark and black hole. Empress Aladina was worried that the NOTHING-NESS would swallow up Nerderu ... but who could she turn too ... there was only one,Thon, but he was beyond her reach. A bold, brash mountain of a man that feared nothing, but he was gone. How she needed him, so she stood in the magical pool and telepathically sent her words to him "Thon, I need you, my world needs you .. do not allow the NOTHING-NESS to destroy our world, our love - I beg you for your help". As her words sped across the galaxy, he suddenly appeared before her ..his gorgeous eyes boring into her soul. "Aladina, I knew of the NOTHING-NESS approaching and I have set out to conquer it ... I will return". Even though she was comforted by these thoughts she waited impatiently for his return. As nightime fell over Nerderu, he came to her in a dream ..."Aladina, your undying love has carried me through the NOTHING-NESS .. and I have learned - only love can destroy the NOTHING-NESS ... we have won and I am coming home to you". As the twin moons set she saw his silver ship appear in the sky above and knew that she was safe .. he was there - Nerderu was safe! Love had triumphed again.

GOOD LUCK, FELLOW ADVENTURERS  
Seni33
posté: Il y a 4750 jours
http://bln.gs/b/21hjp4

es war einmal ein junges mädchen, sie hatte ein herzenswunsch, sie wollte immer mal eine nixe sein. sie traf einen wunderschönen blauen fisch und dieser fisch hat ihren wunsch erfüllen können. nun ist sie am tag ein mädchen und in der nacht eine kleine süße nixe. sie lebt seit dem glücklich und zufrieden.
-------------------------------------------

It was once a young girl, she had a heart's desire, she always wanted to be a mermaid. they met a beautiful blue fish and this fish has to fulfill their desire. now she is a mermaid girl a day and by night a little sweet. she has been living the happy and satisfied.
beba_zo
posté: Il y a 4749 jours
http://bln.gs/b/21htkt

There was once a beautiful and poor young lady who lived in Japan by the name of Katsumi. Her family had all been killed when she was 3 and she was raised by her grandfather who his wife had passed away also. Her grandfather named her Katsumi which means victorious beauty. Her grandfather said once he passes away she will have to be in charge of her country and its people. He trained her in martial arts and she was unbeatable. Her grandfather eventually died and Katsumi took over until one day an allied entered her country pretending to be an Egyptian man. Katsumi new she had to fight to death for her country and her people. So she got her magic sword and fought the allien till death and she continued to live happily in her country and its people. 
ElinoOla
posté: Il y a 4749 jours
http://bln.gs/b/21hyfe

Layla, a beautiful princess fell in love with the captain of the ship! A true, passionte love without limits! But then one day, he had to go! Sea was his other lover, he couldn't escape from her magic so he left! From that day, Layla stayed beside the sea waithing for him to return crying over the waves and praying for his comeback! Did he return, did she saw hima again? Well...that's another story... 
tabiralu
posté: Il y a 4747 jours
http://bln.gs/b/21ihmj

My story is inspired by the legend of soul mates. After this legend, at first it says that androgynous beings were living on earth.They looked like two men glued back to back: two women, two men or one man and one woman.They held a high power thought they could do almost everything. Zeus was afraid their almost infinite power and to no longer be a threat, he decides to split them.Separate however, the parties don't do anything. Full lethargy reigns on earth. More and more die of sadness and longing.The gods, seeing that remain without subjects, looking for a way to give new people a reason to live.Eros is thus created in order to sow love in the world.In this way people spend their lives searching for their half.Those lucky few that could be found are merged, forming soul mates :X 
gladyslouise
posté: Il y a 4746 jours
My Blingee: Not Quite Here...Nor There:...http://bln.gs/b/21imsa

~Dreaming of her past loves, and her past adventures, Aguela could not concentrate on her surroundings. Little did she realize, her world and its fixed moments in time, were literally changing around her...floating in and out of what was her past, and like a dense fog, moving into what is now her reality. In a sense, she was "not quite here, nor there". Three times she had shared love in her life, and three times that love was taken by the fury of the sea. "Never again" she had swore. "Never again will my heart be torn form my soul". But life has a funny way of turning "never" on its heels... A voice softly whispered to her soul. "Never say never dear Aguela, and nothing is forever"! 
sayma1973
posté: Il y a 4745 jours
http://bln.gs/b/21jbs0
She is the goddess of beauty and he is the god of life. The marriage of beauty and life can only be done on the heights of myth through a love story. Osiris, the protagonist, is the creative force that gives warmth to the earth to be fruitful. In this sense, Osiris and Isis are the sun and the earth. Isis is the earth, who maketh Osiris with its warmth, and love of two beings are born alive. In reality is the eternal male Osiris and Isis the eternal feminine, men and women raised to their purest essence of such. And of course they can not help but love. Isis and Osiris are in love, are married and are happy and that love begins to reign among men, those less capable than them, are as much averse to a feeling so great. The men want little cultivated land wrong and do not know enjoy. Osiris strives to make them more sentimental and more knowledgeable about everything and never tires of giving lessons in agriculture, Osiris amor.Pero poetry and has a brother, mean and spiteful, called Set. And wrong is cunning, and is plotting the downfall of Osiris, though he always treated with kindness to pretend he does not suspect anything. Isis, the more suspicious that her husband does not lose sight of the brother. But Osiris, when she communicated her fears, never serio.Después takes in a large party that would come all the gods, SET sent out the coffin, as he expected that filled all admired for its beauty and good taste. Who offered gifts to serve him for his actions. The last to try was Osiris, and as he was inside the coffin, it was closed, sealed and thrown into the Nile waters by the men of SET.
kerstie_uk
posté: Il y a 4745 jours
This is my entry:

http://bln.gs/b/21jcgg

Another Country before our Time

English:
It was in a country - long before our time. There a king lived happily with his wife and son. Until one day his son suddenly fell into a coma and no doctor in the entire Kingdom knew why. Finally, the Queen had called her old friend the priest. He had a vision and told the queen and the king of a healing elixir that there was somewhere. The king immediately got his ship ready, and set sails. He spent many months away until finally he found the elixir. Happily he left for home when he was surprised by a terrible storm in which his ship was hit. He thought only of the medicine for his son and held it in his hand. He was lucky and was taken to a nearby island. The people there were very friendly and gave him one of their ships. The King immediately went home. After many days, he finally reached his home and rushed immediately to his family. His son was still in the same state when he had left him. Carefully the Queen trickled the elixir into the mouth of her son. And a moment later he already moved his eyelids and he looked surprised at his parents ... 

German / Deutsch:
Es war in einem Land – lange vor unserer Zeit. Da lebte ein König glücklich mit seiner Frau und seinem Sohn. Bis eines Tages sein Sohn plötzlich in ein Koma fiel und kein Arzt im gesamten Königreich wusste warum. Schließlich ließ die Königin ihren alten Freund den Priester rufen. Er hatte eine Vision und erzählte der Königin und dem König von einem heilenden Elixier, das es irgendwo auf der Welt gab. Der König ließ sofort sein Schiff bereit machen und stieß in See. Er war viele Monate unterwegs bis er schließlich das Elixier fand. Freudig machte er sich auf den Nachhauseweg als er von einem schrecklichen Gewitter überrascht wurde, wobei sein Schiff getroffen wurde. Er dachte nur an die Medizin für seinen Sohn und hielt sie fest in seiner Hand. Er hatte Glück und wurde auf eine nahegelegene Insel getrieben. Die Einwohner dort waren sehr freundlich und gaben ihm eines ihrer Schiff. Der König machte sich sofort auf den Weg. Nach vielen Tagen erreichte er endlich seine Heimat und stürzte sofort zu seiner Familie. Sein Sohn lag noch immer so da wie er ihn verlassen hatte. Vorsichtig träufelte die Königin das Elixier in den Mund ihres Sohnes. Und einen Moment spaeter bewegten sich bereits seine Augenlieder und er blickte erstaunt seine Eltern an… 

Good luck to everybody!!!
1 | 2 |

En vedette

Happy New Year 2023

Créé par: beba_zo

Place ton Blingee ici!