NEW CHALLENGE IDEAS; ..... POST HERE!!

DADALUS4
posté: Il y a 4533 jours
If you have any ideas of topics you would like to see THE ADVENTURERS take on for a Challenge ... please list them below in the Forum.... will keep you informed when the Group starts up again.
Love Kerstie and Judith 
DADALUS4
MY IDEAS:
1. TWILIGHT ... What is your life as a 5000 year old Vampire? 
2. CLUE .. A Mystery to be solved
3. DEEP SEA EXPLORER ... What do you find?
4. TREASURE SEEKER .... Find the valuable "Blue Medusa" - follow the treasure map       
tabiralu
I have several ideas but it's hard to put them in the form of title as you put them dear Judith.
1.a day in the life of a favorite superhero, how you use your powers to save the world (we can create a superhero or adopt one of the cartoons, movies or comics).
2.ancient adventure (we can choose a god or hero of ancient myths and legends and create an interesting story in which he is the main character).
3.good against evil, the final battle (which side you are, who you think will win?)
4. a whirling ocean adventure in search of the lost pirate treasure(I challenge you to go through hardest attempts to find it).
sayma1973
 MI IDEAS : 

The sorcerer who lost her lover, trying to resurrect with different types of spells, magic and witchcraft.
An old fisherman long ago trying in vain to catch a big fish. The lucky angler who seems to have abandoned, and the biggest challenge you face: the ruthless and relentless battle with a giant fish in the waters the gulf.
---------------------------
Put in the same plane to integrating man and animals of our forests to the environment in a unique mission and unique.
-------------------
There are two moral codes, two different consciousnesses, two different hobbies ( fashion, football) a man and a woman.

En vedette

Happy New Year 2023

Créé par: beba_zo

Place ton Blingee ici!